Information Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bupa London
Bupa London urgently required following position for Information Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bupa London Jobs Details:
Information Analyst - The Cromwell Hospital, Kensington
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
- Be responsible for engaging and working with key managers throughout the hospital to provide data analysis and regular reports using SQL, Excel, Tableau or Power BI.
- Compile the Hospital Key Performance Indicator Report for management and executive review on a monthly (or more frequently if required) basis.
- Be a key part of the extraction, analysis, review and presentation of information for regulatory and compliance purposes such as CQC and PHIN.
- Provide basic MS SQL DBA assistance and input into plans for the data-warehouse.
- Undertake ad hoc information analysis as required using data query tools and spreadsheets to extract and manipulate the information.
- Be responsible for maintaining the management reports making necessary alternations to the design when requested by and agreed with the customer.
- Be responsible for regularly extracting information from various local databases to populate the regular reports, using software query tools. Carry out a range of detailed accuracy and consistency checks on the information.
- Circulate the regular management reports as required by the customer ensuring that the agreed timescales are met.
- Inform the relevant managers including your line manager, of any issues which might cause the information not to be processed to the agreed timescales, making recommendations for their resolution. To ensure a resolution, work with technical staff in Information Technology and/or in supplier organisations, if appropriate.
- Provide any relevant training to enable users to use (or run self-service) reports as required.
- Adapt and improve processes to streamline report production and minimise errors. Make suggestions for the improvement of business processes that may improve the capture, the quality and the accuracy of data.
- Produce the monthly KPI report in the required timeframe ensuring accuracy of data.
- Working with other Bupa Business units on collaborative data projects.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification or equivalent knowledge gained through experience.
- Data analytics tools: SQL scripting, SQL Management Studio, Advanced Excel. Some experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar.
- Basic MS SQL DBA such as indexing, backups.
- Experience in Hospital Environment.
- Understanding of NHS datasets and regulatory reporting (desirable).
- Previous information analysis experience.
- Report writing.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit www.bupa.co.uk