Research Fellow Topology Optimization Energy Storage Devices Jobs Vacancy at University Birmingham Birmingham
- Research Fellow Topology Optimization Energy Storage Devices
- University Birmingham
- Birmingham ENG
- 14 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
University Birmingham Birmingham urgently required following position for Research Fellow Topology Optimization Energy Storage Devices. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Fellow Topology Optimization Energy Storage Devices Jobs Vacancy at University Birmingham Birmingham Jobs Details:
Full time starting salary is normally in the range £29,799 to £38,832. With potential progression once in post to £41,212 a year.
Informal enquiries: Dr Adriano Sciacovelli, Email: email@example.com
Research Fellow in Topology optimization for additive manufacturing of energy storage devices
Terms and Conditions
Research and Analogous Staff (non-clinical)
To create and contribute to the creation of knowledge by undertaking a specified range of activities within the group research areas. Specifically topological optimization of thermal energy storage devices and fabrication by additive manufacturing. The Research Fellow will engage with industrial and academic partners within the project to develop relevant energy storage technologies
• Strong background in optimization methods (Essential)
• A strong capability in computational methods for heat transfer, fluid flow (Essential)
• Experience in computer programming (C++, Matlab) and modelling tools (Comsol Multiphysics)
• Demonstrable track record in the areas closely related to the main research duties (Essential)
• Ability to communicate and present complex information (Essential)
• Experience in additive manufacturing (Desirable)