Service Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy at Bombardier London
Bombardier London urgently required following position for Service Delivery Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy at Bombardier London Jobs Details:
Service Delivery Manager (m/f)-TEMA-UKIL01489271
Bombardier Transportation is a global engineering company that’s shaping the evolution of mobility. We have a rich heritage behind us, but it’s our innovative approach that puts us at the forefront of our industry. At the heart of everything are our employees and our suppliers, with whom mobility truly begins. Join us at our site in London and take pride in working on quality, leading-edge projects that drive your career forward.
We are currently looking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager (m/f) based in Ilford (London, United Kingdom).
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To lead the day to day service delivery requirements of the TSA (Train Services Agreement), ensuring a safe, clean and reliable product is achieved whilst meeting TSA targets and objectives including, but not limited to, the TSA availability.
- Manage the LOTRAIN direct reports ensuring the teams are used efficiently and effectively, prioritising workload planning, utilising both AVIS and ORBITA (Fleet Monitor) data.
- Develop and maintain an effective and robust planning process which ensures that not only is the fleet maintained in accordance with the necessary periodicities but all corrective and condition based work is identified and planned in a manner that maximizes performance and availability. This will involve the close liaison with Engineering and Material Solutions to ensure that the plan is accurate and robust.
- Ensure adequate information and communication systems are in place, with the aim of minimising rectification time of vehicles in line with the daily service delivery requirements, and that within such a system the warranty safety reliability issues are clearly identified.
- Ensure through IPC’s that the 710 fleet meets the requirements of Industry Standards as laid down in the Bombardier Supplier Safety case, highlighting any anomalies to the Operation Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring any failures are managed safely and effectively within the defined response times. Direct technical support to any failure or escalate safety related faults to the engineering team associated with the LOTRAIN project for investigation.
- Report all defects in accordance with all Railway Safety Standards Boards procedures and Bombardier’s defect reporting procedures, ensuring compliance aligned to Bombardier being ECM (Entity in Charge of Maintenance).
- Ensuring that job knowledge is kept up to date by attending training when required at specific locations throughout the UK.
- Keeping up to date reading briefs, ensuring the latest processes and procedures are followed.
- Qualified to HNC level and served an approved apprenticeship or equivalent practical training, or experience on modern train maintenance activities in a function of ISO 9000 procedures.
- Relevant experience and track record in management or supervision is required (in a similar environment, i.e.: 24 hours, 7 days a week service industry), preferably on modern traction and rolling stock.
- Good understanding of mechanical, electrical, electronic principles and pneumatics;
- Ability to control and work in a small highly motivated team;
- Able to communicate at a professional and technical level with the customer, team and senior management;
- Ability to manage work to ensure maximum continual service provision by maintaining a highly-motivated self-awareness;
- Able to be a coach for other team members in maintaining professional standards when dealing with a dynamic and evolving event (such as train failure / line blockage) that require immediate communication with the customer and senior management;
- Computer literate. SAP knowledge would be valuable, as well as knowledge of tools such as ORBITA or MAXIMA;
- English language (written and verbal) at an advanced level.
Closing date: 13.10.2017
Competitive salary range
Number of working hours: 40
Job: General Management
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London - Ilford
Employee Status: Regular