London Concept Artist Jobs Vacancy at Industrial Light Magic London
Industrial Light Magic London urgently required following position for London Concept Artist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
London Concept Artist Jobs Vacancy at Industrial Light Magic London Jobs Details:
- Creation of dynamic artwork that illustrates various stories and scripts
- Ensures work is done according to specifications outlined by the Director/Key Creatives of a show
- Implements any changes and incorporates feedback from Art Directors into artwork
- Actively participates in dailies and transmissions
- Delivering work in 2D and 3D
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or proven experience in Entertainment Industry, ideally VFX Post Production
- Experience or knowledge of cinematic techniques, language and shot composition (advantage)
- Demo reel and/or portfolio required.
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Developed “eye” and strong aesthetic
- Demonstrated understanding and creation of photo real work
- Experience creating some or all of the following: environments, hard surface, and creature design, matte paintings, shot elements, storyboards (advantage)
- Ability to work closely with Art Department leadership and within a production environment
- Ability to work to deadlines while implementing changes based on input from multiple sources
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D design software required (Photoshop, Maya, Modo, z-brush, etc)
- Ability to assemble research and reference material that will be influential to clients and design team