Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Study Inn Coventry
Study Inn Coventry urgently required following position for Human Resources Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Study Inn Coventry Jobs Details:
Study Inn has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant to join our Head Office team based in our Head Quarters in Coventry City Centre. Working on a full time permanent basis, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £18,500 per annum.
Study Inn acquires, develops, owns and operates student accommodation which combines the security, quality and comfort of a luxury Hotel with the fun and vibrancy of a University Halls of Residence. The Directors have 60 years’ combined development and operational experience. The founding directors with a hotel background saw an opportunity to accommodate a niche market combining the luxury of a hotel with student accommodation.
Study Inn originated in Coventry in 2009 with the objective of creating the best quality serviced student accommodation available in the UK. Between 2009 and 2013 the Study Inn brand expanded opening three more centres in the heart of Coventry as well as new centres in Nottingham and Sheffield. Continued expansion has gained the Study Inn brand a National and International reputation. September 2016 saw the opening of our most recent centre in Cambridge. Furthermore, we have pipeline projects in Bristol, Liverpool and another in Coventry opening September 2018 - 2019. These projects will more than double the size of our existing portfolio as we continue our nationwide expansion.
We are looking for a Human Resources Assistant to manage the day to day HR function alongside the Senior Human Resources Officer by coaching line managers to deal with employee relations issues, and process employee record administration. As part of this role you will also take responsibility for the HR department in the absence of the Senior Human Resources Officer.
Initial responsibilities of our Human Resources Assistant will include:
- Support the Senior HR Officer with advising and coaching on employee relations issues
- Administrating payroll and liaising with the accounts team
- Maintaining employee records both paper based and digital
- Act as a HR point of contact for managers and employees within our sites
- Assist the Senior HR Officer in guiding managers on HR issues
- Assist the HR Administrator and Head Office in the recruitment process for Centre employees, including creating job descriptions & Job Specifications
- Manage e-recruitment systems and ensure candidates receive a response
- Assist the Senior HR Officer in HR project work and support with the overall HR Strategy
- Ensure that company policy is up-to date with employment law changes
- Advise employees on employee benefits
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Highly organised with a logical approach and excellent attention to detail
- Able to follow current processes but continually looking for ways to improve them
- Excellent relationship builder and able to influence
- Enjoys the challenge of multi-tasking
- Computer literate and high familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Ability to advise managers on aspects of people management and development
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
- 28 days annual leave
- Bonus Holiday for midweek birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Free City Centre Parking
- Free access to on site Gym facilities