Fundraising Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Imperial College London South Kensington
Imperial College London South Kensington urgently required following position for Fundraising Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fundraising Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Imperial College London South Kensington Jobs Details:
Are you an outstanding communicator who enjoys working in a fast paced, target-driven environment? Do you have an interest in Higher Education and in making a difference? If so, this could be the perfect career opportunity for you.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly organised assistant to support our ambitious Regular Giving and Legacy teams. You will have experience of working in a proactive, customer-focused environment and the
ability and confidence to communicate effectively and concisely with a range of stakeholders.
This role will utilise and expand upon your experience gained in a previous position such as Fundraising Assistant, Fundraising Officer, Individual Giving Fundraiser, Marketing Assistant, Communications Assistant, or similar.
Imperial’s Regular Giving programme seeks philanthropic support up to £25,000 to advance the work of the College. Primarily, the programme has focussed on soliciting support from alumni of the College, but the programme is now ready to expand into new constituencies such as staff, students, parents and friends of the College.
Imperial’s Legacy Giving programme seeks philanthropic support from alumni and friends by inspiring them to include a gift in their will to the College. In this role you will help support the stewardship of legacy prospects and pledgers ensuring they remain engaged with the College.
Both programmes raise funds for a variety of projects across the College including scholarships, enhancing the student experience, Faculty level support, in addition to the Library and music and arts programmes.
Duties and responsibilities Your responsibilities will be wide-ranging, but the key duties are to:
- Act as first contact for all fundraising related queries (by telephone, email, post and in person); liaise across the Advancement Division and with Communications and Public Affairs to draft and send appropriate responses.
- Support Regular Giving and Legacy teams with general administrative and office duties such as booking meeting rooms, organising catering and audio visual facilities.
- Provide diary management and PA support to the Head of Regular Giving and the Head of Legacy Giving.
- Input all new and updated data from Regular Giving and Legacy fundraising appeals, interactions and appeals onto The Raiser’s Edge. Data updates may include: address updates, business details, giving preferences, attributes, appeals, actions, etc.
- Maintain the Regular Giving and Legacy team’s budgets. Ensure budgets are adhered to by reconciling accounts on a monthly basis.
Further information This is a permanent, full-time role, not normally less than 35 hours per week.
Please note that job title on appointment will be 'Regular Giving and Legacies Assistant'.
Should you have any queries please contact: Heather Campbell, Head of Regular Giving at email@example.com or on +44(0) 20 7594 2949.
For technical issues when applying online, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The College cannot normally apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this post under Tier 2 of the UKVI’s Points Based System. Any candidate, who is considering applying for this position and requires sponsorship, must ensure that they are able to obtain permission to work in the UK through an appropriate immigration route.
- Job Description - Regular Giving and Legacies Assist.pdf