Retail Sales Advisor Leeds Jobs Vacancy at Arco Leeds
Arco Leeds urgently required following position for Retail Sales Advisor Leeds. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Sales Advisor Leeds Jobs Vacancy at Arco Leeds Jobs Details:
Professional part time retail / sales advisory service role based at Arco's store in Leeds. 20 Hours per week.
Supporting the Store Manager and a network of external employees, the Retail Sales Advisor is responsible for assisting with the day to day retail operations at our store in Leeds (LS12 1DA - easily accessible by public transport). You are expected to carry our sales activities, including contacting new and existing customers by telephone whilst providing an easy and effortless customer experience. You are also responsible for providing quotes, pricing and selling merchandise, whilst managing stock levels at all times. Administrative duties will form part of the role along with face to face customer communications and handling any complaints.
To be successful in this Retail Sales Advisor role you must have the following key skills:
- A natural, confident communicator acting as the contact point for all store staff
- excellent merchandising and first class customer service skills
- experience of face to face retail interaction
- numerical skills which will be used daily for transaction and cashing up
- exceptional organisational skills
- knowledge of administration procedures is desirable
- Ideally with a driving licence to assist with occasional customers deliveries.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- bonus scheme
- high street retailer discount scheme
- a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
- health purchase plan
- a computer scheme with great offers, including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
- 24 days' annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
- Community Volunteering days - two days' paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.
To apply for the role of Retail Sales Advisor, please forward a full CV and covering letter by clicking the confidential APPLY button below and completing the short application procedure.