Cib Investment Banking Emea Real Estate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Investment Banking Emea Real Estate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Investment Banking Emea Real Estate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan has operated in Europe for nearly 200 years and has a sophisticated local market presence across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Within the region, J.P. Morgan has an unparalleled client base and leadership across the spectrum of financial services products. As our largest operation outside of the U.S., our regional head office in London is complemented by a strong regional footprint, with offices in more than 30 countries across the region. The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), which consists of Banking and Markets and Investor Services, supports a broad range of corporations, investors, institutions, governments and municipal entities by providing strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. J.P. Morgan advises clients globally on a wide range of strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, asset purchases and dispositions, joint ventures, corporate defense assignments, restructurings and reorganizations.
The J.P. Morgan EMEA Real Estate team is responsible for origination and execution of public and private M&A and capital markets transactions involving corporate and financial sponsor clients in the broad Real Estate sector. The team has a network of relationships with some of the most prominent Real Estate companies in the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of executing Corporate Finance transactions and maintaining strategic dialogue with clients as part of the wider advisory role. They will be given responsibility and platform to develop into a diverse industry sector specialist at future VP level. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Project co-ordination, including client communication, co-ordination of advisory team externally and within the bank
- Supporting investor dialogue in relevant transactions
- Take leadership in supporting client coverage
- Detailed valuation analysis, including DCF, trading comparables, transaction comparables and LBO analysis
- Detailed combination and other financial analysis
- Transaction structuring analysis
- Daily deal execution and project management of clients
- Preparation of presentation books, management presentations, Board materials, Memorandums, and other presentation materials for use in corporate finance transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Interaction with senior team members and client management teams on a daily basis to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives
- Provide leadership, mentorship and supervision to Analysts and Junior Associates
- Minimum of Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience in an Investment Bank either in M&A, an industry group, capital markets or leveraged finance is preferable
- Financial Performance / Technical Skills
- Outstanding financial analysis
- High level of attention to detail and time management
- In-depth understanding of investment banking products (can be enhanced and further built via training)
- Strong team player
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience in dealing with clients and other transactional advisers (can be enhanced through training)
- European language skills, while not required are desirable
- Strong academic track-record
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.