Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Reigate
Willis Towers Watson Reigate urgently required following position for Project Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Reigate Jobs Details:
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
The Project Analyst is a member of the Investments Project Management Office. The role will deliver project management and support by working primarily with 2 teams in the Investments LOB on both client facing and internal projects. Importantly, this includes embedding, refining and maintaining the tools and techniques to ensure a consistent project management approach is used throughout the Investments business.
This is a 12 month Fixed Tern Contract. You will provide project support for internal stakeholders on 2 major projects with our Investment Line of Business (LoB) and ongoing support for both teams.
The AMX (The Asset Management Exchange) is a single access point for a range of standardised investment funds. AMX has been designed to fundamentally transform institutional investment for the benefit of the end saver.
- Support The AMX in delivery of several Digital change initiatives across our Client Portal, CRM and Sales Tool projects
- Support the Manager Research Team, evolving and improving manager research systems and processes:
- Roll out of data collection portal to a broad universe of managers
- Production of structured assessments of the above universe of managers
Meeting Support: Meeting scheduling and documentation of notes and key actions
Status Reporting : Ownership of all status reporting across the project across different governance forums. Working closely with the PM to define templates & process
Documentation : Owner & Guardian of all project documentation including PIDs / RAID Logs, Project Plans and other ad hoc documents. Ensuring best practice documentation and storage across all projects and tools such as Jira / MS Project
Ad Hoc Support : Provide ad hoc support to the PM as needed to support in successful delivery of projects and business outcomes
Wider PMO responsibilities include:
- Managing our standardised Investments project data, including logs (actions) and appropriate project files, leading to:
- updating and reporting on the status of Investments LOB projects
- Supporting the Investment Project Manager in developing and maintaining the approach to projects through
- providing general project management guidance and support
- implementing and using project-related systems and tools
- preparing ad hoc management information reports and presentations, including data analysis
- Be an ambassador for good project management throughout the Investments LOB
- Tenacious in obtaining information from people and in following up on detail
- Proven organisational and administrative skills – able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- High degree of IT familiarity including SharePoint, MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and databases; with ability to quickly become competent on new software tools and systems
- Proven ability to build trust and earn respect quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to effectively engage with people at all levels of seniority
- Adaptable with the ability to work in an environment of change
- Project support experience (e.g. working in a Project/Programme Office) and an awareness of project management principles
- Investment/Fund management knowledge would be an advantage to the role
- Managing projects within the Agile methodology and Prince 2 qualified would be an advantage but not a necessity
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to build on their project support and project management experience by working in a dynamic and evolving team, with the added opportunity to help in establishing project support practices. The ideal candidate should have previous experience or working knowledge of a project support office, enjoy working with a wide range of people, and be comfortable being in an environment where plans can change rapidly to suit client demands.