Database Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Action Hearing Loss London
Action Hearing Loss London urgently required following position for Database Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Database Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Action Hearing Loss London Jobs Details:
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- To provide timely data selections and reports to internal stakeholders, helping them to improve the effectiveness of their campaigns. You will work closely with colleagues across a wide range of teams and offer database support, training and insight, providing them with the tools they need to carry out their day-to-day fundraising activities.
- Use the Action on Hearing Loss fundraising database (Raiser’s Edge) and other data tools (FastStats) to produce effective and accurate selection and segmentation of supporter data for fundraising appeals and communication.
- Ensure consistency of execution in areas such as data selection, segmentation, reporting and export procedures.
- Work alongside the Senior Database Marketing Executive to plan and implement database marketing projects for internal clients, ensuring that timelines are agreed, deadlines are met and clients are satisfied with outputs.
- Work with team members to negotiate timing conflicts with clients and continually review and adapt plans. Support with communicating these changes to clients and other colleagues.
- Work and communicate effectively with colleagues in the wider fundraising team, including Supporter Care. Collaborate to build effective data solutions and processes, with particular emphasis on maintaining high data standards and accuracy.
- Build supportive and effective relationships with colleagues across Fundraising & Marketing, and beyond. Communicate in a clear and proactive way.
- Train new members of staff on Raiser’s Edge enabling them to engage with the database effectively.
- Create and maintain process documentation for relevant tasks and projects.
- Work alongside other members of the Database Marketing & Insight team, resolve database issues raised by colleagues through effective problem solving, support and training.
- Co-manage the team email inbox and respond to data requests in a timely fashion.
- Experience of working with databases to export data for direct marketing activities.
- Experience of querying large data sets and creating donor segmentation based on transactional data.
- Experience of working with others and offering recommendations for best practice.
- Experience of using Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel - pivot tables, VLOOKUP).
- Previous experience working with Raiser’s Edge and FastStats to produce data selections and analysis within the charity sector.
- Experience with training and supporting staff members on Raiser’s Edge.
- Experience of database administration (cleansing, updates, imports).
Qualifications / Professional Training
- No specific qualifications required but willingness to learn and develop within the team.
- Database administration, Raiser’s Edge, FastStats experience/qualifications.
Skills / Knowledge
- Able to build effective and collaborative relationships throughout the organisation to inspire trust and confidence.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise work for self and others.
- An understanding of the importance of data protection.
- Able to identify problems, provide innovative solutions and make logical, timely decisions.
- Ability to work both alone and with others to produce high quality and accurate data outputs.
- An analytical, logical and problem-solving approach with a high attention to detail.