Social Media Account Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Rock Kitchen Harris Limited Leicester
Rock Kitchen Harris Limited Leicester urgently required following position for Social Media Account Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Account Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Rock Kitchen Harris Limited Leicester Jobs Details:
Our clients include retail, house builders, technology companies, education, public sector, FMCG and everything in-between.
You will be responsible for:
- Our client requests - and managing their accounts
- Using all social media platforms
- Creative design
- Be able to think outside the box
- Enjoy creative writing
You will have the opportunity to work in all the departments covering advertising, design, PR and online.
- Answering telephones and speaking with your clients
- Administrative duties
- Prioritising your workload
- Managing your time effectively
- Reporting to the Marketing manager
- Designing advertising campaigns for your clients
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Creative writing skills
- Works well under pressure
- Able to multi task
- Good attention to detail
- Artistic flair
- Friendly and approachable
- Positive attitude
- Creative thinker
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- There will be an opportunity for a progression route to a digital marketing level 4 and perhaps a permanent role if you have shown your commitment drive and ambition towards the role and the company
- Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
- It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
- Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.