Training Coordinator Months Jobs Vacancy at Covance Maidenhead
Covance Maidenhead urgently required following position for Training Coordinator Months. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Coordinator Months Jobs Vacancy at Covance Maidenhead Jobs Details:
Training Coordinator job, UK, Maidenhead, office based.
As an integral part of everything we do, our employees make a difference in the lives of millions of people… and you will too: we have helped the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today and 100 % of all Oncology drugs approved in 2016.
Explore this Training Coordinator job with us and gain valuable experience with a company where more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Training Coordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract to be based in Maidenhead.
In this job you will support learning and development activities for the Covance Clinical Development Services in EMEA, and will play and essential role managing and maintaining training facilities and resources, coordinating event logistics for face-to-face training events and providing and/or coordinating on-site and/or remote support for learners and instructors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain training facilities and resources: site training calendar and coordination of site facility availability
- Coordinate event logistics needs, such as:
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure meeting facilities,
- Arrange catering and refreshments for training sessions,
- Produce, prep, order and/or print training materials prior to sessions
- Provide on-site support for training events, such as:
- Distribution of training materials and tracking attendance,
- Providing logistical assistance to instructors / participants during live sessions and resolve / escalate any logistical / technical issues, as appropriate
- BA, BS Degree Preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience handling learning operations, coordinating logistics, or managing facilities;
- Experience in an internal or external customer facing role; and working with outsourced service providers.
We really want to hear from you even if it´s to ask some questions about this job or have a chat in confidence. Contact Carlos Villanueva via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosvillanuevacovance/ or twitter @ #cvrrecruitingEducation / Qualifications