Data Gathering Administrator Crawley Jobs Vacancy at Momenta Operations Limited Crawley
Momenta Operations Limited Crawley urgently required following position for Data Gathering Administrator Crawley. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Gathering Administrator Crawley Jobs Vacancy at Momenta Operations Limited Crawley Jobs Details:
Data Gathering Administrator Crawley
Whats The Role?
Our client, a 'Big Four' Professional Services firm, is looking for people to join the administrative support team on a financial review project. After training, you will be given responsibility to manage assigned cases, supporting the resolution of complex regulatory risks and issues, in line with FCA objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
Tell Me More
- Location: Crawley
- Start date: January and February 2018
- Monday to Friday; 9am to 5:30pm
- £120 per shift
- Contract until June 2018
- Research, gather and present data relevant to the customer complaint using in-house systems to log and allocate cases for review
- Ensure the complaint handling process is complete and sufficient data has been gathered to ensure full investigation can be completed
- Gather information to deadlines and quality standards whilst maintaining customer outcomes
- Communicate with clients through written correspondence
- Process figures, carry out analysis and produce reports
- Liaise with the investigations team and senior managers
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well advance your career and develop new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Understanding of the products against which PPI complaints are made
- Ensure early identification and escalation of risks
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcome within a timescale
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with attention to detail
- Relevant general banking experience internal or externally
To express your interest in this opportunity please click 'Apply Now' below, send your CV to: or call our Resourcing Team on *************