Team Leader Vulnerable Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Manchester
Barclays Manchester urgently required following position for Team Leader Vulnerable. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Vulnerable Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Manchester Jobs Details:
- Provide exceptional leadership to inspire and motivate team to deliver strategic, individual and operational business objectives/targets. Be accountable for understanding and owning the business objectives
- Deliver highly effective coaching and provide honest and constructive feedback to lead, support and drive the development of team members to maximize performance. Challenge reasons for non-performance. Ensure timelines in place for improvement. Maximise development opportunities within the team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to embed business objectives within own team, their business area and the Company, taking ownership of delivery and being an advocate of the business vision and champion of business behaviours.
- Build a culture that encourages continuous business improvement, taking accountability to drive through initiatives using the tools and systems available.
- Deliver the teams regulatory and compliance standards (inc. meeting FSA regulations, Banking codes, OFCOM etc.) and Understand the appropriate Policies and Standards applicable to my role through reading the Code of Conduct and other training allocated to me. Where responsible for risks and controls ensure that these are appropriate and fit for purpose
- Gain a natural respect and credibility from your team through excellent coaching and development. Ensure performance issues are addressed promptly and reward and recognition is delivered when deserved.
- Responsible for identifying skill gaps and having a robust training plan in place for advisors to maximise their performance. Ensure development requirements are addressed and work with Training Team through correct process for maximum effectiveness to improve performance.
- Take accountability to resolve escalated complaints/queries from customers and internal depts. Make resolution decisions within own limits of authority, empowering when necessary. Aim to resolve at first point of contact to reduce further escalation.
- Leadership with the ability to inspire & motivate others to achieve high performance
- Managing change, people and driving high performance culture
- Setting and achieving stretching targets
- Designing appropriate communication plans and delivering both formal & informal presentations to own teams and the wider business areas
- Dynamics of the reporting of bad debt (Impairment) and loss provisions
- Good Understanding of Lending Cycle
- Good understanding of the collections customer base
- Good understanding of the workings of a modern contact centre environment