Lifecycle Manager Jobs Vacancy at Interserve Leeds
Interserve Leeds urgently required following position for Lifecycle Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lifecycle Manager Jobs Vacancy at Interserve Leeds Jobs Details:
To ensure customer focused service delivery, contractual and procedural compliance within a Healthcare PFI contract with regards to the following aspects of the Contract.
- Management of the contract’s Asset Register, Site Plans and Maintenance manuals.
- Project Manage the delivery of Lifecycle replacements and Variations.
- Manage Lifecycle financial reports and programming going forward with a rolling program of next five year projections.
- Production of Lifecycle Reporting to Interserve and SPV.
- Manage the reporting on Condition surveys and identifying Lifecycle replacements
- Liaise with SPV and client on replacement items, delivery, access, program, quality and contingency.
- Manage the procurement process and control of Contractors, including Health & Safety, DBS and any other contractual requirement.
- Health and Safety management and auditing of Contractors on site.
- Manage and work with the Client to deliver and drive continuous growth and income.
- Hold Contractor pre start meetings and progress meetings as required.
- Ensure value for money solutions taking into account best practice and innovation.
- Advise the clients on new technology when considering life cycle replacements taking into account sustainability.
- Support as required other members of the Management team in delivering a consistence professional service. Working within the team and liaising with other site teams to eliminate disruption and any impact Lifecycle delivery has on the Service
- Comply with all Health & Safety Legislation and promote Interserve’s policy.
- Responsible for financial reporting and elements of Contract reporting.
- Report to Line Manager on a regular basis.
- Represent Interserve in a very professional and disciplined manner at all times.
- Manage workload and attend sites, meetings and responsibilities as and when required.
- Communicate and report to the FM Team at regular meetings.
- Deliver meeting agenda and minutes as required.
- Understanding of Facilities Management.
- Understanding of building fabric, Mechanical and Electrical replacements
- The above list is not exhaustive.
Day to Day Services
- Ensure the Life Cycle Schedule meets the contractual requirements.
- Ensure the Life Cycle Schedule meets the documented processes and procedures.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with the level of service.
- Provide reports on performance for all projects and Life cycle work.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Interserve Support Services and any Client policies on Health & Safety and Quality Assurance in the relevant areas of responsibility.
- Support the Continuous Improvement programme and identify issues to drive forward contract development.
- Produce performance measures to demonstrate satisfactory Life Cycle and project management performance against indicators/SLA’s and costs against budget.
Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in
What we are looking for Essential
- Experience in assisting in the following:
- Project Management Qualification.
- H&S Qualification- Either IOSH, NEBOSH, CDM
- Procurement of competent Contractors experience
- Experience of Project Management
- Finance control and procedures
- Financial reporting
- Contract documentation and reporting requirements
- IT skills including formatting spreadsheets, contract programs and storing electronic information.
- Control of Contractors
- Experience of managing M & E and Fabric Condition Surveys
- The Life Cycle / Projects Manager must be proactive, industrious and able to work on their own initiative, as well as identifying potential problems as a result of Condition Surveys, undertake a logical and methodical interrogation of information, data, sources and trends, and keep accurate records and audit trail.
- The Life Cycle / Projects Manager will confidently present solutions and ideas to convince others to an agreed outcome defend the commercial position and negotiate best possible outcome and agreement offering the client value for money, but also ensuring adequate profit margin.
- They should also have the ability to coach colleagues and IFM Staff through the contractual processes, interact with people at all levels and proactively build professional creditability and relationships.
- They should be a good communicator at all levels and have the ability to present their case competently ensuing all understand what is being delivered.
- Main liaison- Operations Director, Contract Management Team, SPV Client, Sub Contractors.
- Experience of working with Profit and Loss Accounts.
- Prince2 or equivalent project Management.
- Qualification or equivalent experience in delivery of Facilities Management.
- Knowledge of PFI contract management.