Systems Security Manager Jobs Vacancy at Capita Resourcing London
Capita Resourcing London urgently required following position for Systems Security Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Security Manager Jobs Vacancy at Capita Resourcing London Jobs Details:
Capita IT Resourcing is currently partnered with a FinTech start-up based in East London. As they grow my client has a requirement for a Systems Security Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The role could be based either in my client's offices in East London or working from home.
My client produces modular software applications for their clients and require someone who can make things more secure through protecting system boundaries, ensuring that systems and networks are protected against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identifying and defining system security requirements
- Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs
- Preparing and documenting standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configuring and troubleshooting security infrastructure devices
- Developing technical solutions and new security tools to help to mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensuring that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Writing comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of MySQL database and Linux operating system security
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (PHP Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.