Global Account Manager Pharma Jobs Vacancy at Amcor
Amcor urgently required following position for Global Account Manager Pharma. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Account Manager Pharma Jobs Vacancy at Amcor Jobs Details:
With more than 50 plants in 18 countries, Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East and Africa (AFEMEA), a division of Amcor, is a market leader and the world's largest supplier of flexible packaging. We deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, pharma, personal care, medical and industrial markets. Its award winning approach towards sustainability makes AFEMEA the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions.
For more information visit www.amcor.com.
Position Job Title: Global Account Manager Pharma
BG and BU: Sales
Sub-Function: Business Group Sales
Location: Flexible Location Within Europe
Advertising legal entity: Amcor Group GmbH
Work contract Legal Entity*: Amcor Group GmbH
Contract Length: Permanent
Within AFEMEA’s Business Group Sales team, we want to drive Amcor’s growth. And one key element for that is the close collaboration with our current and future customers. And for that we are searching the right candidate in our team.
Job Dimensions & Scope
Global key accounts in Pharmaceutical sales, with revenue of €35M globally.
- Identify account needs and key buying factors beyond purchasing
- Assess account opportunities, account trends and define aspirations
- Identify key decision makers and influencers beyond purchasing and craft relationship plan
- Develop and maintain action plan for how accounts will achieve targets, identify specific actions to improve earnings
- Act as the direct, primary face-to-face contact in Europe while managing relationships around the Globe
- Establish strong, multi-level, win/win relationships on a Global basis. Focus will include, and not be limited to the following:
1) Proactively identifying leads and obtaining new business on a Global level
2) Maintaining strong win/win relationships with existing customers
3) Understanding customer requirements and needs in Asia, EMEA, and the Americas
4) Addressing/resolving issues with current customers (quality, commercial, etc.)
5) Participating in partnership and problem solving sessions, as well as product line trials with existing/new customers
6) Managing relationships and developing a plan for our customers on a Global level
- Develop and maintain action plan for how accounts will achieve and succeed targets
- Identify and align resources, action plans and communications required to execute account plans and resolve issues on a Global level
- Provide strong service support and coordination for customers
- Develop, manage and execute contract negotiations
- Manage negotiations/resolution of product, quality, and service issues
- Improve the bottom line results of the business together with the customers, the plants and colleagues from R&D, sustainability and commercial excellence
Formal Qualifications And Experience
3-5 years in sales account management in an packaging, pharmaceutical or industrial environment
Knowledge of the flexible packaging industry is a plus
Fluent in English (written and spoken). Fluency in other languages is a plus.
Specific Skills And Abilities
Results oriented, “hunting” sales skills
Analytical and financial skills
Good time management skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
Problem solver with initiative
High level of proficiency in MS Office application