Spa Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Signature Living Liverpool
Signature Living Liverpool urgently required following position for Spa Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Spa Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Signature Living Liverpool Jobs Details:
Spa Desk Receptionist
Located in the famous 30 James street Hotel is the luxurious retreat, Morgan’s Spa. We pride ourselves in putting the customers’ needs first. Join our fantastic team with extensive collective experience, and a strong passion for what we do
You will maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform appearance and posture of himself/herself and all personnel involved.
Spa Therapist Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform opening and closing procedures.
2. Schedule guest appointments.
3. Helps promoting the massage to the SPA members and the hotel guests.
4. Be thoroughly familiar and able to recommend Spa products and treatments as well as know pertinent hotel information.
5. Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications like any allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy before beginning the service.
6. Maintain knowledge of hours of operation, memberships, reservations, fees, treatments, products and merchandise as well as pertinent hotel information.
7. Set up and organise workstation with designated supplies, forms and resource materials; report shortages to supervisor.
8. Be familiar with all hotel/spa packages, promotions, prices and rates.
9. Ensures that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa.
10. Anticipate guest’s needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
11. Maintain positive guest relations always and maintain client details and confidentiality.
12. Try to resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction and inform the management about any incidents or guest complaints.
13. Handle emergency procedures and report any accidents to your manager and security.
14. Attend all scheduled meetings, classes and training sessions; knowledge required within the Spa must be passed on to co-workers.
15. Being customer service driven, have experience in a service industry – polite, responsive and persistent
16. Carry out any other duties assigned by management.