Supply Chain Program Manager Jobs Vacancy at Unilever Port Sunlight
Unilever Port Sunlight urgently required following position for Supply Chain Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Program Manager Jobs Vacancy at Unilever Port Sunlight Jobs Details:
- Run our Program Management for Controlled Cost for Manufacturing, Logistics and SC overheads.
- Develop Sustainable Home Solutions’ 5-year Manufacturing & Sourcing Strategy.
- Develop 3PM Strategy and associated overall business strategy
- Coordinate Global Manufacturing Program with World Class Manufacturing Excellence (Manex) Team and Cluster Supply Chain Leads and ensures key global programs such as Cobots (Automation), Maintenance, Energy and Work Place Organisation land in cluster programs as well as Sustainable Home Solutions specific programs such as Design-to-Manufacture.
- Coordinates Global Logistics Program with Logistics Excellence (Logex) Team and Cluster Supply Chain Leads and ensures key global programs such as Accelerated Buying Savings, Operate Efficiently, Load More, Travel Less land in cluster programs as well as Sustainable Home Solutions specific programs such as Direct Dispatch and Design-to-Distribute.
- Participates on Unilever project teams in support of shaping and developing outsourcing/insourcing strategy thinking.
- Works with Cluster SCs, R&D, Procurement, external consultants and Legal and develops a list of Suppliers, 3Ps or Partners to be considered by senior SC team.
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain discipline such as Procurement. MBA preferred
- Experience managing projects with multiple work streams and partners; demonstrated strategic planning ability
- Extensive, proven experience of broad based Supply Chain responsibilities, procurement and/or strategy experience preferred.