Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Worldgroup Careers Manchester
Worldgroup Careers Manchester urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Worldgroup Careers Manchester Jobs Details:
Office Administrator - McCann Connected, Manchester city centre
We have an excellent opportunity for an Office Administrator to join the McCann Connected team based on Deansgate, Manchester - an award winning and respected digital marketing agency working with an expert team of colleagues and world famous brands across a diverse range of sectors, including fashion, retail, travel and motoring to name but a few.
As part of McCann Manchester, McCann Connected has offices in Prestbury and Manchester, as well as being part of the wider McCann WorldGroup network.
The Office Administrator will provide administration support on a daily basis, encompassing the answering of external/internal telephone calls, greeting clients, and set up and facilitating of client/internal meetings.
This role could potentially be done on either a full or part time basis so may be ideally suited if you need to work around school hours.
- First point of contact for clients and visitors.
- Answering the telephone and directing external/internal phone calls to the correct department/person.
- Provide general administration support to all staff where required.
- Booking all staff travel and hotel arrangements.
- Maintaining and ordering stationery stock and office sundries.
- Liaising with Building Manager on facilities issues.
- Full diary management for all meeting rooms and management team.
- Catering for client meetings.
To be successful you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent use of Excel and Word
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to manage workload across a wide range of activities
- High level of customer service
- Ability to work unsupervised
In return, we offer:
If you enjoy working in a hard-working but fun and rewarding environment then we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits including flexible hours, free gym membership, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and even an extra day off to enjoy your birthday.Required Skills