Graduate Cosmetic Scientist Jobs Vacancy at Anderson Recruitment Ltd
Anderson Recruitment Ltd urgently required following position for Graduate Cosmetic Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Cosmetic Scientist Jobs Vacancy at Anderson Recruitment Ltd Jobs Details:
Our client is a well-established and successful local manufacturing company within an exciting industry that offer good career opportunities. They are currently recruiting for a Graduate Cosmetic Scientist to join the team in Gloucester
- Providing support to project teams
- Ensuring all systems are kept up to date
- Continually keeping up to date with appropriate standards and global legislation
- To assist in ensuring compliance to pertinent regulations on a variety of areas
- Developing and maintaining good, strong and reliable relationships with key customers and suppliers
- Proactively seeks to advance own professional/technical expertise
- Degree or equivalent in a Cosmetics Science Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical other relevant scientific discipline
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to think analytically and to appraise technical data for compliance
- A flexible and positive attitude
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience