Jou Firearms Instructor Jobs Vacancy at Hampshire Constabulary Bicester
Hampshire Constabulary Bicester urgently required following position for Jou Firearms Instructor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jou Firearms Instructor Jobs Vacancy at Hampshire Constabulary Bicester Jobs Details:
We are currently recruiting for a temporary (for 24 months) JOU Firearms Instructor. The successful candidate will develop and deliver all aspects of firearms training to Authorised Firearms Officers (AFO) across Tactical Firearms and can also include delivery to other Police departments, including non-AFO.
Some of the Key Accountabilities are:
- To deliver firearms training to all AFO’s across the JOU as well as officers from other forces and agencies ensuring the learning objectives are achieved as required by College of Policing (CoP) firearms training licence requirements.
- To assist with the design and delivery of AFO training programmes to meet identified needs within the workforce.
- To design and produce clear, concise and well presented training support material, for use, before, during and after training.
- To offer appropriate guidance to students, in order to facilitate their personal development, understanding, and help them adopt suitable responses to work related performance issues.
- To liaise and consult with other training departments within armed policing, wider operational units/departments, other forces and partner agencies in order to identify, analyse and discuss a variety of training solutions for the organisation.
The normal place of work for the post holder will be Netley, Sulhamstead, Bicester or Kidlington dependent on vacant position.
The post holder may be required to work at other training venues across the JOU on occasions, for which transportation will be provided.
The normal hours of work will be 0800 – 1600 Monday to Friday; however these may be changed to accommodate specific training requirements.