Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Critical Software Southampton
Critical Software Southampton urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Critical Software Southampton Jobs Details:
Business Development Manager, Southampton
Working for us is like nothing on earth! Every day, our teams challenge the limits of human achievement, engineering solutions for our planet and beyond. Our astronomically talented engineers build rock-solid software for leading industries’ most critical applications.
Now, we’re looking for a talented Business Development Manager for our Smart Technology Solutions division to lead growth in the Utilities market. As a company we work with high profile accounts such as Landis+Gyr, the DCC, Waterscan, Aclara, EDP, Voltalia, and the UK Smart Meter Implementation Programme, and have built a solid reputation for delivering high quality and premium value to our customers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A high-integrity systems and software engineering company that creates and deploys innovative software solutions
- Very flexible working scheme
- Staff training and social events throughout the year
- An in-depth knowledge and partnership approach, which together ensures excellent results in the development of solutions that simply must not fail
- The benefits package is extensive, starting with pension and life insurance and continuing with a menu that includes healthcare, dental care, payment of fees for membership of professional bodies, gym membership, travel insurance and mobile phone allowance
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A disciplined and organised individual, able to work well independently and efficiently on their own leads and accounts;
- An ability to play a positive part in the wider Smart Technology Solutions (STS) division’s Business Development efforts and strategy;
- A proactive, can-do attitude to all aspects of the role, including following key company processes, developing compelling proposals and presenting to prospective clients;
- Consultative and entrepreneurial style, comfortable in developing relationships and networking;
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to clearly articulate technical requirements and solutions. Additional language skills desirable;
- Commitment to embark upon regular EU travel and occasional wider travel outside EU;
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years’ experience in business development or sales of software and related services;
- Account management experience with an ability to understand and develop deals from a commercial and financial perspective.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years’ experience and knowledge of Energy and/or Utilities sector;