Junior Product Developer Equity Indices Jobs Vacancy at Stoxx London
Stoxx London urgently required following position for Junior Product Developer Equity Indices. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Product Developer Equity Indices Jobs Vacancy at Stoxx London Jobs Details:
- Applicants with professional experience
- 2-5 years of experience in index or derivatives business or asset management in a development or operations role
- Understanding of financial statements and/or modelling skills for quantitative strategies
- MSc degree or higher from a top tier university in a economics
- Experience in SQL, VBA, Python; flexibility among various languages is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal, FactSet and other Reuters products (e.g. QAD)
- Self-starter, with strong ability to generate innovation and to execute tasks to concretize the ideas
- Ability to take full ownership of projects, from idea generation to implementation
- Ability to take the lead and coordinating with other teams to ensure projects delivery
- Self-organized, carrying out multi-tasking activities
- Analytical mindset, problem solver with a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to produce timely, high quality, and accurate work, under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with others
- High proficiency in English mandatory, German or French beneficial
Ihre Aufgaben und Verantwortlichkeiten
- Create and design new index concepts
- Define the index methodology, in line with the stated objectives and in compliance with the existing regulations
- Back-test the index as specified by the methodology
- Ensure the availability of any data required for the calculation and maintenance of the index, including the back-tested period
- Conduct analyses on the back-tested data
- Create product presentations as required
- Liaise with other teams to ensure a timely and successful launch of the index
- Liaise with clients
Deutsche Börse AG opens up international capital markets for its customers. Its product and service portfolio covers the entire process chain from securities and derivatives trading through the settlement of transactions and provision of market information to the development and operation of electronic trading systems. With its process-oriented business model, Deutsche Börse increases the efficiency of capital markets. Committed employees are the key factor for innovation and further growth. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
For our office in Zurich or London we are currently looking for a Junior Product Developer with focus on financial statement data or quantitative investment strategies within the Product Development team. The STOXX Product Development team is responsible for the creation of new indices. Core responsibilities of Product Development are the conceptual design and back-testing of new indices, ensuring that the index methodologies are adequate with respect to the declared goal of the index and compliant with the existing regulations. Additionally, closely cooperating with the Departments of Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Legal, Product Development performs a variety of activities essential to a successful index launch.
Reference Number: 50025610