Process Excellence And Improvement Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Capital One Nottingham
Capital One Nottingham urgently required following position for Process Excellence And Improvement Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Excellence And Improvement Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Capital One Nottingham Jobs Details:
Nottingham Trent House (95002), United Kingdom, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Process Excellence and Improvement Consultant
About the Team
A Process Excellence and Improvement Consultant is sought for a new role in our Operational Excellence team.
In a complex industry, Capital One recognises that good process management and culture leads to better outcomes for our customers, as well as our associates and shareholders.
This is a truly varied role, so what will you do?
- Reporting to the Process Manager in the Marketing & Analytics department, you will support the business as it works to continue to improve and deliver our 'Be Dynamic and Well Controlled' goal
- Help create and embed a process management culture using industry and internal best practices and standards
- Act as a relationship owner for process management activities driven by our centralised Operational Excellence programme, Enterprise Process Management Standard and the Marketing and Analytics leadership team
If you enjoy:
- Facilitating conversations with internal business customers on how they get work done (process design), how they measure success (manage) and finding better ways to get things done (improve)
- Performing diagnostic, redesign, and implementation of new or existing processes
- Being a coach and advocate for process and being well managed in a highly regulatory environment
- A good understanding of basic Business Process Management principles (e.g. document swim lanes, create metrics, identify top risks, perform value stream analysis)
- (Preferred) Experience in recognised or informal improvement methodologies or activities such as Lean and Six Sigma
- Able to identify problems and come up with solutions
- Detail and results orientated with good analytical and organisational skills
- Able to use your initiative, prioritise, and switch work styles as necessary
- Keen to coach/develop/check/challenge stakeholders at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- Lean Certification
- Agile Certification
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Business Process Management Certification
- Project Management Professional Certification
Capital One is committed to diversity in the workplace.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).