Instructor Masterline Hull Jobs Vacancy at Siemens Kingston upon Hull
Siemens Kingston upon Hull urgently required following position for Instructor Masterline Hull. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Instructor Masterline Hull Jobs Vacancy at Siemens Kingston upon Hull Jobs Details:
About Siemens Gamesa
Siemens Wind Power and Gamesa have recently merged to create a leader in the renewable energy industry, to provide cleaner, more reliable and more affordable energy to society, and to create lasting value for all stakeholders.With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Are you interested in a career in manufacturing? Do you want to work as part of a close knit team where you will strive to deliver world class quality?
Our Wind Turbine Blade Manufacturing Facility in Hull is advertising for Local Trainers to work within all areas of production. Our production operatives are responsible for various functions such as the casting, packing, finishing, coating and final assembly of blades. Our blades are 75metres long and are installed offshore on some of the biggest planned Wind Farms across the UK and Europe.
What are my responsibilities?
You would be responsible for the local training of Operatives in various functions in production, according to defined training material and valid work instructions. You would also be responsible for the development and preparation of local training material in cooperation with subject matter experts. In addition, you would be expected provide evaluation of Operatives.
Throughout this role you would have contact and help from team leads, group leads and other support functions.
Activities they carry out are:
- Train and evaluate Operatives using defined training material and valid work instructions
- Evaluate Operatives’ competence to ensure valid work instructions are followed with focus on safety and quality
- Communicate training improvements suggestions, e.g. from blue collars, to global trainers for evaluation and approval
- Support development activities for improvement of own training specialization area
- Update the competence matric
- Provide technical support for production
- Conduct structured problem solving in cooperation with Operatives
- Handing of NCR (Non Conformance Report) in connection with execution of processes
- Support team lead and group lead as needed
- Support the implementation and integration of engineering and process changes
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: not defined
Full time only