Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Visa London
Visa London urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Visa London Jobs Details:
The Personal Assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Director of Internal Audit and Director of Regulatory Compliance. The role is an individual contributor with primary focus on execution. This position will involve secretarial support and managing calendars for senior management that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and/or internal), and group events. It will also involve providing admin support their respective teams as required
Key work outputs and accountabilities:
* Assisting with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and other documents including proficient in outlook and ability to proactively learn other systems e.g. Oracle.
* Drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, answering and screening manager's phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team.
* Proactively manage details of team meetings, including logistics, agenda/materials, onsite support and event management.
* Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside companies.Will include interfacing with Senior Management and their assistants, and other senior executives.
* Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the Team leads.
* Process expense reports and providing general information to incoming calls regarding Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Travel Policy and Expense Reporting.
* Facilitating and coordinating communications and administrative procedures across the team.
* Coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, ordering catering, and making logistical arrangements.
* Making travel arrangements (airline and hotel reservations) and processing expense reports.
* Providing back up assistance to other administrative support team members as needed.
* Support projects as needed for the team.
Essential qualifications, knowledge and experience
* A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) and 7+ years of administrative experience required, preferably in a global, public company.
* Must have experience in supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
* Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task, respond to needs quickly, accurately and efficiently and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
* Must be a self-starter and have a "take charge" attitude; must be able to work with little or no supervision.
* Exercise excellent judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts. Ability to anticipate the needs of the executive and team.
* Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
* Demonstrated professionalism and discretion and experience in working with highly confidential
* Strong focus on customer service, team player mentality and ability to work collaboratively with others.
* Fully proficient on all Microsoft products including Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.