Marketing Manager Sky Futures Jobs Vacancy at Talnt Team Hayes
Talnt Team Hayes urgently required following position for Marketing Manager Sky Futures. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Sky Futures Jobs Vacancy at Talnt Team Hayes Jobs Details:
Marketing Manager, Sky-Futures
Commercial drones and associated technologies are among the most exciting sectors to recently emerge into the business world, with the market forecast to grow to over £100 billion by 2025.
Sky-Futures is one of the world's leading commercial drone companies, delivering specialist drone-based commercial inspection, training, software and technical consultancy to some of the world's largest companies. We are leading the drone revolution in our market, and are preparing for the next phase of growth in 2018, following a major investment in September 2017.
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing professional to work in a demanding growth environment. The successful applicant will be a driven, proactive individual who has worked in the B2B Hi-Tech space, preferably with success working across international markets. This is an opportunity for a results-oriented, hands-on Marketer to shape the organisation's future and grow with our organisation.
Responsibilities and requirements of the Marketing Manager:
- Create, plan and execute marketing programs to build brand and generate qualified leads
- Create and execute Lead Generation programmes
- Promote Sky-Futures brand as a world's leading commercial drone organisation
- Deliver a full PR program including writing press releases, maintaining media contacts lists
- Work with the CEO to identify and manage speaking and networking opportunities
- Online Marketing - drive all appropriate channels with marketing created content
- Monitor online traffic across channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Website, etc) and provide analytics reports
- Plan and organise external Events
- Create and implement a Customer Marketing programme including Customer surveys
- Manage budget and vendors and be accountable for ROI of marketing programs
- Represent the organisation across relevant Customers, Prospects, Partners and Suppliers
- Analyse success
- Marketing or equivalent degree
- 3-5 years of proven experience in B2B marketing, working across marketing disciplines
- Strong technology skills and experience with CRM, Marketing Automation and Social Media tools.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
- Strong relationship management skills
- Managerial experience - as it is expected you will head up a fast-growing Marketing team.
- Experience in Salesforce, Mailchimp, WordPress, HootSuite and other related digital marketing technologies
- Understanding of global markets