Project Manager Belfast Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment Belfast
Kennedy Recruitment Belfast urgently required following position for Project Manager Belfast. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Belfast Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment Belfast Jobs Details:
Vacancy Reference: 14394
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their large Public Sector client to recruit 2 temporary Project Manager's. These position's will be based in Belfast. The hours of these role's will be full time.
The duties of these position's are -
To fulfil project management/work package lead role for Futures project to assist in the delivery and implementation of project deliverables as required. Will include the following:
- Project Management and Delivery using best practice methodologies for agreed work strands/work packages within the IT Futures Project within agreed timescale/quality/costs
- Transition planning and migration to new managed ICT service arrangements for Commodity and Line of Business ICT services
- Procurement of new managed ICT service contracts for maintenance and support of existing NIHE business systems
- Design and implementation of new NIHE Service and Contract management processes, structures and governance arrangements.
- Stakeholder Management and Communications
- Other project management and support duties as directed by IT Futures Project Manager
Essential Qualification Criteria:
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor's Degree or BTEC Higher or an equivalent Professional or Technical qualification and a minimum of three years' relevant experience.
- PRINCE2 practitioner qualification
IT Information Library (ITIL) qualification
Exceptionally candidates who do not meet the qualification requirement, but who can demonstrate that they have a minimum of five years' relevant experience, may also be considered.
For the purposes of short listing, candidates must demonstrate their relevant experience, for the number of years required depending on their level of qualification, in three of the following areas below:
1) Successful project management using best practice methodologies and team leadership for delivery of ICT projects and work packages
2) Experience of procurement and/or implementation of managed ICT services or new ICT infrastructure and service integration
3) Experience of development and implementation of ICT policies, procedures, strategies and/or programmes for Service and Contract Management
4) Experience in project governance and risk management either in a lead role or project manager capacity.
5) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
6) Successful stakeholder engagement and management.
For further information please contact Kennedy Recruitment on 02890 330 555
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo an Access NI Clearance at a cost of £26.00