Project Manager Belfast Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment Belfast
Kennedy Recruitment Belfast urgently required following position for Project Manager Belfast. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Belfast Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment Belfast Jobs Details:
Vacancy Reference: 14394
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their large Public Sector client to recruit 2 temporary Project Manager's. These position's will be based in Belfast. The hours of these role's will be full time.
The duties of these position's are -
- To ensure the planned maintenance service is delivered in accordance with the NIHE's policies and procedures and develop these further on an on-going basis to ensure that legislation and good practice are met.
- Leading on project management of complex and large projects to time, quality and budget targets and with minimum supervision.
- Briefing consultants and contractors, negotiating appointments and shaping the project. Being a strong professional client with clear requirements and able to lead a team to work together to achieve goals
- Drawing up realistic timetables and ensuring projects meet time targets without compromising quality
- Carrying out feasibilities and option appraisals and maintaining systems to monitor project costs. Preparing reports and spreadsheets showing how costs are apportioned
- Assessing risks and progressing schemes swiftly and systematically to overcome risks. Preparing and writing reports on schemes for Development Panel, Operations Committee and other internal approval panels
- Ensuring schemes are developed in accordance with agreed internal procedures, Tenants Services Authority requirements and the Association's Project Procedures Manual and design brief, and ensuring full compliance with the Association's Standing Orders and financial procedures.
- Ensuring consultation of all stakeholders including local authority representatives, tenants, staff representing the client, community representatives, etc.
- Ensuring that all documents are handed over at handover of scheme that defects are handled diligently and all post contract approvals are agreed.
- Leading on agreed aspects of the programme.
- Ensuring that programmes are delivered as agreed.
- Provide regular progress reports on the performance of schemes to the Senior Project Manager.
- Attend regular internal monitoring meetings to report of progress on programme delivery.
- Leading liaison with Housing Management for Reinvestment, ensuring good and effective communication
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with internal and external clients. Initiating and maintaining good relations with contractors and consultants
- Ensuring consultants and contractors have been approved and maintaining relevant records
- Carrying out reviews and audits of schemes, including providing component data to the Asset Strategy Team
- To ensure planned maintenance performance and quality is maintained to a high level and that all targets and key performance indicators are achieved.
- To authorise works instructions within designated approval levels ensuring correct cost centre allocation, priority and appropriateness of works description, including the approval of variations in time and cost where necessary. Authorise invoices for payment.
- To ensure all paperwork in relation to Planned Maintenance is processed in a timely and effective manner ensuring information entered on the relevant IT system is accurate to enable effective performance monitoring.
- To produce, record and monitor performance reports to ensure Key Performance Indicators are achieved
- To collate and report monthly performance monitoring statistics detailing performance, quality and cost data and other information as required by the Senior Project Manager.
- To provide technical advice to all members of the NIHE's staff and tenants.
- To monitor and manage complaints resolving issues and highlighting trends where evident.
- To co-ordinate and manage the Planned Maintenance contractors and consultants ensuring high performance and excellent value for money are achieved at all times.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Building / Construction / Technical Discipline plus 2 years' relevant experience.
- A relevant BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma or qualification of an equivalent academic level plus 3 years' relevant experience in Building / Construction / Technical Discipline.
For further information please contact Kennedy Recruitment on 02890 330 555
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo an Access NI Clearance at a cost of £26.00.