Recruitment Manager Retention Jobs Vacancy at Cantello Tayler Recruitment Egham
Cantello Tayler Recruitment Egham urgently required following position for Recruitment Manager Retention. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Manager Retention Jobs Vacancy at Cantello Tayler Recruitment Egham Jobs Details:
We are recruiting for an exceptional organisation, based in Egham, who are looking for a Recruitment and Retention Manager to join their team.
Purpose of the Post
The post holder will manage the recruitment function for the organisation providing strategic and operational input using their specialist expertise to assist the Head of HR Operations to ensure that the strategic human resourcing objectives are met. The post holder will develop, implement and ensure compliance with a policy framework to ensure that the organisation meets legislative and leading edge recruitment practice. In addition, he/she will manage a proactive, innovative and effective recruitment and retention service. The post holder will develop, maintain and extend expertise by working with a number of expert groups, raising the profile of the organisation. He /she will also work closely with a wide range of stakeholders including management, HR colleagues, and external suppliers.
- To maintain a proactive continual overview of strategic plans and advise the Head of HR Operations about potential future resourcing implications.
- To liaise with management to ensure that future recruitment needs are planned and met.
- To work closely with the Head of HR Operations and other HR colleagues to feed into HR improvements and process design for all areas of the HR function including taking the lead on the identification and design of recruitment and retention processes ? To undertake any other HR project work as required
- To design, implement and review the Recruitment and Retention Policy Framework and amend/update as necessary.
- To horizon scan future legislation, recruitment best practice and systems developments in the field to ensure that the organisation keeps up to date with leading resourcing practice.
- To develop and maintain professional networks and membership of best practice groups to be “ahead of the game” in respect of recruitment and retention best practice.
- To manage an efficient, effective and value for money recruitment service to managers through e-recruitment and other methods as applicable.
- To work closely with the e-recruitment system provider and systems team to proactively identify improvements and developments to the system which will enhance the recruitment function for recruiters and applicants
- To work closely with external media sources to develop strong working relationships to facilitate the delivery of effective recruitment campaigns
- To lead on reviewing, writing and implementing recruitment processes and documentation and ensure these are streamlined, consistent and of a high standard.
- To ensure that new staff and workers are correctly contracted and that all necessary checks are made prior to the commencement of employment.
- To consider and advise on effective retention measures.
- To develop, maintain and monitor jointly agreed service level measures (SLAs) for the recruitment function.
- To lead on the adoption and use of a range of recruitment and selection methods including aptitude and psychometric tests as appropriate.
- To manage recruitment advertising activity to maximise effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- To provide managers with regular reports on recruitment and advertising activity and cost effectiveness.
- To maximise the opportunities to promote identity through branding.
- To review and update recruitment webpages and the intranet to maximise impact.
- To ensure that all jobs are graded appropriately using the job evaluation scheme both through direct experience of grading of posts and by working with others
- To manage the recruitment team effectively, allocating workload, undertaking appraisals and other performance related reviews as necessary.
- To manage effective induction into the recruitment team, the HR Department and the wider workforce.
- To undertake a training needs analysis and provide required training and development opportunities for members of the recruitment team as identified including job evaluation
- To sit on grading panels as requested