Associate Global Funds Banking Jobs Vacancy at Silicon Valley Bank London
Silicon Valley Bank London urgently required following position for Associate Global Funds Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Global Funds Banking Jobs Vacancy at Silicon Valley Bank London Jobs Details:
For more than 30 years, Silicon Valley Bank has helped innovators and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. Today, we provide a full range of banking and financing services to businesses of all sizes in innovation centres around the world. SVB Financial Group, the parent company of Silicon Valley Bank, has had a presence in the UK since 2004. The bank is committed to supporting disruptive technology and life science businesses within the UK’s vibrant innovation sector. SVB Financial Group has approximately 2500+ employees in 15 US states, $50 billion in assets, and serves entrepreneurs around the world through its 28 offices in the United States and international operations in the UK, Ireland, Israel and China.
SVB has built a culture based on five core values: being enterprising, ethical, driven, dedicated and united. Both internally and with our clients, we value professionalism and emphasise its importance in communication, responsiveness and approach.
SVB’s singular focus on technology and life science businesses and the venture capital and private equity firms that serve them, the breadth of the services it provides to its clients, its global growth strategy, and its core values create a unique and satisfying environment for members of the team.
As an Associate, you will be involved in origination, deal execution and subsequent portfolio management including the following;
- Portfolio management: ensure adherence to SVB’s high standard of credit / risk management by collecting, analysing and reporting on the financial performance of the Team’s funds clients.
- Support internal reporting procedures both at a client and portfolio level. Including timely collection of management reporting and covenant certification, preparation of credit files for internal review and external audit.
- Support the structuring of new debt facilities for funds and management companies; Assist senior deal team members in the preparation of credit papers, analysing opportunities and undertaking 3rd party due diligence as well as taking a lead role in running financial models to support the credit analysis;
- Support senior deal team members in the co-ordination of the internal deal completion processes;
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Day-to-day communication with clients to resolve operational queries for both debt and banking products;
- Support opportunities to cross-sell Silicon Valley Bank’s broader banking platform with respect to non-debt products.
- Support in enterprise collaboration projects ranging from client feedback, new product development to employee engagement
- Market analysis to help analyse origination opportunities
- Strong post graduate / degree qualification, preferably with a finance related theme with ideally some banking experience.
- General financial analysis skills and the ability to read and understand financial statements;
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills;
- An ability to work independently in completing assigned duties;
- An interest in the technology sector and venture capital / private equity transactions.
more than 30 years, SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB) and its subsidiaries
have helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward,
fast. SVB Financial Group’s businesses, including Silicon Valley Bank, offer
commercial and private banking, asset management, private wealth management,
brokerage and investment services, funds management and business valuation
services to companies in the technology, life science and healthcare, private
equity and venture capital, and premium wine industries. Headquartered in Santa
Clara, California, SVB Financial Group operates in centers of innovation around
the world. Learn more at www.svb.com .
SVB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.
SVB Financial Group is the holding company for
all business units and groups ©2016 SVB Financial Group. All rights reserved.
Member Federal Reserve System. SVB >, SVB Financial Group, and Silicon Valley
Bank are registered trademarks.