Infrastructure Team Leader Jobs Vacancy at Ller Tattenhall
Ller Tattenhall urgently required following position for Infrastructure Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Infrastructure Team Leader Jobs Vacancy at Ller Tattenhall Jobs Details:
We are currently recruiting within our Great Bear IT team for an IT Infrastructure Team Leader. Working as part of a small and friendly Team based in Tattenhall and reporting directly to the Group Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will manage a team of three and be the escalation point for all Infrastructure related support requests and queries. The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role with project management experience. Great Bear are looking for a candidate with broad experience of planning and implementing advanced installations and configurations, excellent communications skills, self-discipline and willingness to travel.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Management and development of the Infrastructure team, including administrative duties. (Absence / Training / Disciplinary / Annual reviews etc.)
• Delivery of Infrastructure projects including complex hardware and software design, installations and continual improvements / refresh.
• Management of third party support contracts / licences.
• Managing and configuring of enterprise infrastructure solutions to documented operations procedures, security controls and best practice.
• Supervision and ownership of backup & disaster recovery process for the GreatBear environment.
• Maintaining an overall understanding of the business systems and applications.
• Monitoring, support and maintenance of the Datacentre environments.
• Writing and maintaining technical process documentation and procedures, including auditing for compliance.
• Maintaining a detailed log of all Infrastructure calls escalated from the Help Desk, including regular review and root cause analysis.
• Providing third line technical support for the IT teams and delivering solutions in line with reasonable user expectations.
• Providing a high level of customer service for any support queries.
• Prioritising calls and projects for the Infrastructure team and reporting to the Group Head of Infrastructure.
• Reporting faults to third party suppliers and support companies where required.
• Participation in an ‘on call’ rota system may be required.
Key skills & experience
• 2 years+ experience with demonstrable skills in a similar role.
• MCSA/MCSE certification preferable, but not essential.
• VMware VCP certification preferable, but not essential.
• A solid understanding of Microsoft Server technologies (Server 2008 to 2016) – AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, PKI, NLB, File / Print services & Clustering.
• An understanding of network concepts (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Firewalls). Cisco experience an advantage.
• Working knowledge of iSCSI and Fibre-channel Storage & SAN infrastructures.
• A solid understanding and experience working with VMware hypervisor and virtualisation software, including vCenter.
• An understanding of ITIL processes and Change Management.
• Customer-focused work ethic.
• Methodical and logical approach to troubleshooting problems.
• Good time management skills.
• Flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business.
• Willingness to learn new technical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel and work at remote UK sites with some overnight stays.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk