Project Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Tucker Stone Limited London
Tucker Stone Limited London urgently required following position for Project Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Tucker Stone Limited London Jobs Details:
A service based organisation with an employee population of circa 10,000 is seeking a pro-active and knowledgeable HR Project Consultant to be based in their head office in London. This critical role will report directly into the Head of HR Transformation and Change and will support a number of key HR initiatives at a group-wide scale.
This private-equity backed business is going through unprecedented levels of business change, growth and restructure and as such requires an HR Project Consultant willing to turn their hand to anything – from organisation design, to system rollouts, to recruitment campaigns, organisational development and optimising operations. You will be the HR team’s go-to person to co-ordinate, plan and support the projects, and so you will gain exposure to a wide range of HR issues.
The level of transformation means that the energy in the organisation is palpable, and also that processes, order and formal structures change rapidly. We are looking for someone who will enjoy working in such an environment and on varied and rapidly-changing projects.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have a thorough understanding of HR Project Management, gained either in a human capital consultancy, as part of an HR generalist role in-house in a complex organisation, or as part of a PMO team.
- Have experience supporting and co-ordinating large-scale HR projects/initiatives – ideally including Target Operating models and Employee Engagement
- Ideally possess a project management qualification, and you must have demonstrable PM experience on your CV.
- Ideally have worked within a regulated environment
- Be highly analytical and data-driven, able to translate the statistics into meaningful projects
- Be able to succeed and overachieve in an environment that is neither fully structured nor process-driven.
- Be highly efficient, highly adaptable and able to work autonomously – your relationship with stakeholders, your business acumen and your ability to connect with the HR community and the wider business will be essential.
- Be available to start at short notice (maximum 4 weeks) and commit to a 12month FTC.