Apprentice Sales Adviser Streatham Hill Jobs Vacancy at Superdrug Apprentices Streatham Hill
Superdrug Apprentices Streatham Hill urgently required following position for Apprentice Sales Adviser Streatham Hill. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apprentice Sales Adviser Streatham Hill Jobs Vacancy at Superdrug Apprentices Streatham Hill Jobs Details:
What is a Retail Apprenticeship?
It will involve working in our store as a full time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience and learning about how a retailer operates their business.
What’s the deal?
You will work 30 hours a week on a 13 month contract, earning from £5.60 per hour dependent on location. That’s £168 a week!
What will it look like?
You will work with the team in store helping and serving customers, ensuring shelves are stocked and the store is welcoming and attractive.
This will include-
- Understanding what the Superdrug customer wants
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
- Resolving customer queries
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
- Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
- Understanding how to increase sales through product placement
- Adhering to all policies and procedures
- Supporting store delivery of KPIs
How will it work?
You will work through a programme of learning delivered through a combination of workbooks and online learning, with the support of an Assessor and your Manager over a 12 month period to ensure you meet the standard required for the qualification.
During the 13th month of your contract you will take part in an end assessment with an independent Assessor, which includes an observation of your ability, a discussion around your experiences and a showcase/presentation of your portfolio evidence.
On completion of your End Point Assessment and Apprenticeship you will receive;
- A nationally recognised qualification - HABC Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- An in depth knowledge of the products we sell
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Increased confidence and ability in dealing with the public
- Insight in to how a retail business operates
During your Apprenticeship you’ll also receive a staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in store and also includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug. As an Apprentice, you can also apply for an Apprenticeship NUS card, which gives 10% discounts at participating outlets!