Training Audit Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Post Office Ltd London
Post Office Ltd London urgently required following position for Training Audit Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Audit Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Post Office Ltd London Jobs Details:
Contract Type: Fixed Term until end of March 2019
Location: London and Surrounds, with travel as required
Reporting to: Area Training and Audit Manager
Division: Network Operations
Closing Date: 22nd July 2018
- Facilitate and deliver appropriate training & learning programmes to staff and agents in line with business strategy and to the required performance standards.
- Facilitate and deliver appropriate audit compliance activity to staff and agents in line with business strategy and to the required performance.
- Facilitate and deliver appropriate intervention activity to staff and agents in line with business strategy and to the required performance standards.
- Implement the business model of evaluation and complete any required documentation and reports as specified within the various activities (training, audit and intervention) and ensure that the results are communicated appropriately.
- To take responsibility for your own development and ensure that you are aware of any changes to appropriate processes and documentation and are able to explain these to the audiences you interface with.
- A Full Driving licence is required.
- An understanding of business strategy, policies, Post Office operating procedures and network transformation processes
- An awareness of both the wider social and commercial environment in which Post Office Ltd operates
- An awareness of Audit & Compliance procedures
- An awareness of training, interventions and evaluation techniques
- An understanding of range of products and services provided by Post Office Ltd
- Ability to be mobile and travel as required, working outside of normal office hours if required
- Good presentation skills to large and small audiences of varying capabilities
- Can demonstrate customer orientation in decision making
- Self-motivated, organised and able to work within tight timescales. Good decision making skills and an effective relationship builder both within own team and with others.
- Forward thinking and a ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Motivated and enthusiastic to introduce change and achieve success.
- Strong time management skills to maximise personal resource.
We know that the best way to provide a great service for customers is to evolve our business and adapt to their changing needs. That’s why we have a range of over 170 products and services, from personal financial services like banking, insurance, payments and travel money, to telecoms and, of course, mails. And we’re improving our online and in store experience for customers. We know that our customers never stop changing, so neither will we.
Securing the future Post Office’s future:
We are working hard to ensure that the next chapter of the Post Office’s history is a bright one. We are the current guardians of an iconic business and we want to hand over a thriving network of branches which can continue to provide essential products and services for our customers for many years to come. This is a uniquely exciting and challenging time for the Post Office – we’re shaping the future and creating a business we can all be proud of.
Working at the Post Office:
Post Office colleagues are the driving force behind our business. Whether they are in our branches or supporting from our offices, we are proud of the energy, commitment and customer focus our people all have in common.
All Post Office people are guided by our three values and behaviours:
- We care by always thinking customer
- We strive to make things ever better through honest challenge
- We commit to decisive deliver
The Post Office embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace and actively promote working without discrimination. We are also a Disability Confident Employer and are committed to interviewing disabled people who meet our minimum criteria for the job.