Booking And Scheduling Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Care Healthcare Gillingham
Care Healthcare Gillingham urgently required following position for Booking And Scheduling Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Booking And Scheduling Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Care Healthcare Gillingham Jobs Details:
The Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre located in Gillingham is currently recruiting for a Booking and Scheduling Coordinator.
The Booking and Scheduling Coordinator provides a To provide a comprehensive, patient-centred clinical administration process, including entering all surgical procedures into the medical software program (Proxima), communicating equipment, staffing and ancillary needs to the Service manager, screening non-approved procedures or procedures not indicated on a surgeon’s delineation of privileges list.
At Will Adams hospital, we are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS patients, and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety
Responsible To Administration Team Leader
Key Responsibilities Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• To take responsibility for a particular specialty processing Choose & book referrals ensuring the smooth passage of the patient’s pathway throughout the entire process, adhering to the specific guidelines of the specialty concerned and meet the deadlines.
• To maximise utilisation of outpatient and theatre capacity by using tools provided to best effect
• Work to the ‘18 week referral to treatment’ guidelines and the ‘18 week access’ policy ensuring that all cancellations and DNA’s (did not attend) are recorded and dealt with appropriately.
• To schedule all outpatient and procedures appointments.
• Co-ordinate efforts with the Lead Nurse or representative to prevent equipment and staffing conflicts and schedules ancillary services relative to a procedure.
• To ensure all team members are fully aware of the process specific to their specialty and abiding by the guidelines.
• Maintains positive communication with Medical staff members and other members within their team.
Skills & Experience Previous administration and customer service is essential.
Qualifications A good general standard
of education essential
GCSE English & Maths
Additional Information For more information about Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre, please visit www.willadamstreatmentcentre.nhs.uk
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.