Graduate Recruitment Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Xcede Digital London
Xcede Digital London urgently required following position for Graduate Recruitment Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Xcede Digital London Jobs Details:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18-24k base OTE £40-50k (first year) + Excellent Benefits
Trendy West End Office
Due to continued success and business growth, Xcede are expanding in our London offices across our perm and contract teams and we are looking for Graduate Recruitment Consultants for the UK, German and Scandinavian markets.
We are currently looking for hardworking, motivated and proactive Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our company. We require multiple Graduate Recruitment Consultants on our permanent and contract desks within our Creative, Technology, Media and Data Analytics teams.
Working at Xcede is both fun and rewarding! Our staff are like minded individuals all driven by achieving success, career growth and the opportunity to accomplish high earnings. We have a diverse team with a mixture of personalities all united by their ability to excel.
You will take over some of our high profile accounts, be tasked with developing them as well as adding accounts over time.
Some of the key responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant are:
• Using networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
• Developing a good understanding of clients and in order to build stronger relationships.
• Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
• Screen and interview candidates; match them to vacancies.
• Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
At Xcede you will receive:
• An industry leading commission structure paying up to 40%
• An in-house training programme as well as on the desk coaching
• Biannual holiday incentives including trips to Monaco, Val Thorens and Ibiza
• Amazing monthly achievers lunches at London’s hottest restaurants
• Career progression and development
• Your birthday off
• Break out area
• Subsidised gym membership
• Company sports events
• Trendy West End office
• Early finish Friday
• Smart casual dress down
• CSR responsibility
• Company social events run by our company social committee
Desired skills and experience:
• Strong communication skills
• Languages (not essential) German, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
• Resilience and confidence
• A strong work ethic and enthusiasm
• The ability to nurture and grow our existing relationships
• Passion for your market and the industry
• Strong B2B or B2C sales background
Xcede is one of Europe’s leading digital recruiters. Amongst the first to recognise the potential scale of the digital and analytics industries we are recognised as one of the most capable recruiters in this space. Our consultants offer genuine market expertise fused with a collaborative approach to deliver key talent to our client base.
Headquartered in London with offices in Hamburg and Stockholm, we remain the recruitment partner of choice for a host of clients throughout Europe. We focus on best practice, expertise and delivery, and this approach reflects in our continued growth and in the exceptional results delivered to our clients.
For more information connect with Faye Charlesworth on LinkedIn or please click here: http://www.xcede.co.uk/comeworkforus