Facilities Administration Manager Moseley School And Sixth Form Jobs Vacancy at Birmingham City Council Birmingham
- Facilities Administration Manager Moseley School And Sixth Form
- Birmingham City Council
- Birmingham ENG
- 24 Nov, 2017 30+ days ago
Birmingham City Council Birmingham urgently required following position for Facilities Administration Manager Moseley School And Sixth Form. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Administration Manager Moseley School And Sixth Form Jobs Vacancy at Birmingham City Council Birmingham Jobs Details:
Moseley School and Sixth Form, Wake Green Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9UU, Email: email@example.com
Contract Start Date: January 2018 or earlier if possible
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Facilities and Administration Manager to join the School. This is an important role, providing management support to the School Business Manager. Moseley School and Sixth Form is a Foundation School.
Are you an ambitious individual, proactive in nature, with a real passion to deliver the highest standards?
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent management skills, such as people, contracts and financial management expertise
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines, and deliver excellent attention and produce work to the required standards and to agreed deadlines
- Have experience working in an office environment, preferably within a school setting
- Have a good knowledge and experience of health and safety and the statutory regulations and guidance relating to Schools
- Have good communication skills, a strong listener and able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
Moseley School and Sixth Form is a large comprehensive secondary school with a thriving sixth form. Moseley School first opened its doors in 1923. We value our long history whilst being excited about our future. There are 1400 students, 160 teaching and support staff, excellent facilities housed in a grade two listed building, a modern building which opened in 2012 and a recently completed sports complex and extensive grounds. Staff enjoy access to our on-site gym.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.