Recruitment And Human Resources Officer Jobs Vacancy at Internews London
Internews London urgently required following position for Recruitment And Human Resources Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment And Human Resources Officer Jobs Vacancy at Internews London Jobs Details:
About the role
The Human Resources Officer is responsible for supporting the HR Manager in the efficient running of HRM operations at both Country and HQ levels. This will providing hiring managers proactive HR services in recruiting, employee relations, compensation, performance appraisals, staff development, and benefits, among other tasks
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting hiring managers at HQ and Country level with the recruitment process including; drafting job description, advertising, sourcing, interviewing, producing offer letters, drafting contracts and induction of new starters
- Ensuring best practices in recruitment across the organisation, including guidance and training of staff.
Administration of HR data 50%:
- Day to day HR administration for the HR Department
- Manage Internews Europe’s HR technology processes
- General payroll management and staff benefits. Maintain sufficient oversight of Field HR as required.
Policies and procedures: 20%
- updating policies and procedures to reflect changes in legislation and processes in consultation with lawyers
- any other duties of generalist nature
- Degree, preferably in Human Resources or a closely related field
- Experience in recruiting and ability to manage UK cross border employment law
- Experience with Human Resources Information System
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to treat confidential/sensitive information
- Methodical, accurate and organized with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to successfully communicate and mediate with both management and staff
- Experience of representation to external individuals and organizations on diverse HRM matters
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to successfully operate in multi-cultural environments
- Experience of working in an International NGO
- Degree or certification, preferably in Human Resources or a related field i.e. MCIPD
- Experience with web-authoring, intranet, and/or page layout software
- Proficiency in additional languages, French, Arabic
- Closing date for applications: June 10
- 1st interviews w/c week June 18th
Candidates must submit a succinct covering letter of no more than 2-pages explaining how they satisfy the requirements of the person speciation in addition to a CV highlighting relevant experience. The successful candidate will also be asked to provide three professional referees, one of whom must be from their most recent employer.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, all the tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the job holder a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.