Information Security Analyst Infosec Jobs Vacancy at Tlp Consultancy Ltd Reigate
Tlp Consultancy Ltd Reigate urgently required following position for Information Security Analyst Infosec. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Security Analyst Infosec Jobs Vacancy at Tlp Consultancy Ltd Reigate Jobs Details:
Information Security Analyst
£50-55,000 + Excellent package (Bonus up to 25%, pension up to 15%)
(Pen testing, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GIAC, ISO27001)
Fast paced financial services company have an immediate need for 2 information security Analysts!!!!!!!!!
- To protect information systems by identifying and solving potential/actual information security issues and implementing improvements and prevent them from reoccurring
- Developing and implementing security policies and procedures, security risk analysis, risk profiles, response procedures and formally documented security controls,
- Reviewing security violation reports and enforcing security policies and procedures across the organisation, investigate escalated security exceptions, provide oversight over day-to-day security administration procedures, and keep management appropriately informed of all pertinent security matters and issues
- Responding to security incidents using intelligence to form risk mitigation strategies for emerging threats and cyber risk
- Providing key risk indicators and MI to substantiate the current risk posture and demonstrate an evolving, yet improving threat mitigation strategy.
- IT Governance
- Policy Administration
- Information Security Operations
- Maintain competence
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GIAC, ISO27001 with desired experience of Active Directory, Vulnerability testing, Endpoint Security solutions, Networks, Firewalls and Penetration Testing.
- Information Security Management experience in a similar role
- Familiarisation of Governance Models, Risk Assessment frameworks and Security Management Systems, ideally IS27001:2013.
- Persuasive, yet influential approach to information risk;
- Motivated, ambitious attitude focused on delivery;
- Influencing skills;
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner;
- Understanding of business processes;
- Demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- System Administration, Network Security, Problem Solving, Information Security Policies, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Problem Solving, Analysing Information
- Protecting intellectual property data and working with third parties to establish robust solutions to further protect our information
- Successfully implementing policies, standards and processes
- Third party due diligence, RFI's and audit inspection
- Protection mechanisms and governance in a progressive organisation with significant amount of change
- Working within Financial Services desired though but not essential
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.