Interim And Test Analysis London Immediate Jobs Vacancy at Annapurna Ltd
Annapurna Ltd urgently required following position for Interim And Test Analysis London Immediate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Interim And Test Analysis London Immediate Jobs Vacancy at Annapurna Ltd Jobs Details:
Interim QA and Test Analysis, London, £200-£240 per day, Immediate start
Our client, one of the world's largest IT outsourcing organisations, is seeking a strong Quality Assurance and Test Analyst to join a long-term project based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with experience as a Test Analyst looking to advance their career with a major player in the Health Clubs sector, on an immediate start minimum 12 month contract.
- Ability to implement and improve current test processes.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a Test role with proven experience in UI Test Automation .
- Proven experience in functional, automation, regression, performance, load, and cross-browser testing in modern web and desktop applications.
- Methodical approach to testing tasks in coverage of software, attention to detail, and prioritising according to Business Needs.
- Excellent communications and analytics problem-solving skills with ability to work as part of a team.
- Formal Testing Qualifications (e.g. ISTQB )
- Desired : an interest in health & fitness and understanding of membership systems, CRM and Business Intelligence.