Digital Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Cuddleco Ltd Manchester
Cuddleco Ltd Manchester urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Cuddleco Ltd Manchester Jobs Details:
- Create engaging product descriptions and Meta information following company guidelines.
- Assist the Marketing Executive with Marketing Campaigns across various channels.
- Creating digital media for web and social.
- Create engaging content including blog posts.
- Answering customer service queries online.
- Monitoring reviews and publishing relevant content.
- General Admin duties.
- Identifying and optimising opportunities through social media.
- Gathering market intelligence and research.
- Engaging with advocates and key stakeholders.
- Discovering new ideas to increase revenue and product performance.
- Liaising with design team to develop content for digital media.
- Supporting stockists with web content and encouraging interaction to generate sales.
- Updating press packs with various marketing coverage.
- Sending samples to bloggers and celebrities for PR purposes.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills Essential:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Willingness to learn with drive and ambition
- Passion and skill for writing
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Knowledge of paid and organic advertising online
- Willingness to learn
- A quick learner
Desired qualifications GCSE in Maths and English – Grade C or above or the equivalent.
Future prospects The opportunity to become a key member of the Marketing Department after completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider Please provide as much detail as you can with examples (if possible) when answering all questions in order to increase your chance in being shortlisted for this position.