Bank Support Worker Jobs Vacancy at Turning Point Watford
Turning Point Watford urgently required following position for Bank Support Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bank Support Worker Jobs Vacancy at Turning Point Watford Jobs Details:
Support Worker - Hagden Lane, Watford
Where will I be working?
Welcome to Hagden Lane. We are a 24 hour supported living facility in providing support for people with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health diagnoses.
We accommodate up to six adults. We tailor our support to enable people to be as independent as possible.
- Promoting the independence of people we support
- Supporting a full range of daily activities including cleaning and cooking, days out, or going away on holiday
- Arranging activities in the home and in the local community
- Personal care, manual handling & helping with medication
- Passionate, caring and enthusiastic
- Flexible, patient and non-judgemental
- A great team player with lots of energy
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Able to complete the physical aspects of the role such as manual handling
- Excellent training and development
- A pension plan & annual leave with an option to buy and sell
- Family/flexible leave, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, & Bike 2 Work scheme
- Free financial, legal and practical life advice, online health assessment tools, counselling services, and support from an occupational health and well-being provider