Student Data Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Eef Aston Cross
Eef Aston Cross urgently required following position for Student Data Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Data Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Eef Aston Cross Jobs Details:
We have a great opportunity to join EEF as a Student Data Coordinator for apprentices who are training with one of our world-leading clients. You will be working as part of our education team and will be based from our training centre in Aston, Birmingham.
You will be a key point of contact for the client and students; providing administrative support for the client and EEF teams. You will have a varied role; directly interacting with learners, the client and internal teams.
EEF are a membership organisation and the UK’s leading trade body focused in the Manufacturing and Engineering Sector, we work with a broad range of businesses and offer a range of professional services - principally training and consultancy, HR & legal, health & safety and environmental advice.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
- Offering the highest levels of customer service to clients, learners and staff
- Dealing with all incoming enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Providing admin support to a team of work based Learning Managers
- Maintain the management information system
- Administration support for the client and internal teams
- Being the point of contact for visitors to the department.
- Building and developing client relationships
- Support Data Administrator with SFA requirements
- Registration & Certification of NVQ Candidates
- Production of letters, emails, memos, minutes, arranging meetings, scheduling diaries etc.
- Ensuring that accounting procedures are adhered to and liaise with the accounts department
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and written
- Strong people skills – able to provide great customer service, work across different levels and be a team player
- Well organized with previous administration or coordination experience
- High levels of accuracy, with strong attention to detail
- Competent using Microsoft Word and Outlook (Excel, PowerPoint an advantage)
- Experience of using management/data/CRM information systems
- Electronic diary management – preferred
- Experience of working within the training or education sector would be beneficial, but is not essential
Benefits & additional information:
• A competitive salary
• Pension with up to 8% matched contribution
• 26 days’ annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
• Free parking on site
EEF require all job applicants to share our company-wide commitment to putting the Customer First.
If you are invited to an interview, you will be required to demonstrate a good understanding of customer service and to provide examples of having delivered customer service to a high standard.