Appointment Maker Jobs Vacancy at Premier Recruitment Solutions Limited Southampton
Premier Recruitment Solutions Limited Southampton urgently required following position for Appointment Maker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Appointment Maker Jobs Vacancy at Premier Recruitment Solutions Limited Southampton Jobs Details:
Our client is one of the fastest growing Telecoms companies in the industry. They have achieved this with extremely good wholesale rates that they pass directly onto the customer enabling them to provide a completely new telephone system for very little or no extra cost.
They have established a working partnership with Unify (formerly Siemens) and supply Unify equipment to their customers, They believe it to be the most up to date, reliable and robust product.
The client's standpoint in the telecommunications industry is based on developing sufficient savings against a business's calls and lines expenditure to offset an upgraded telephone system, in most cases costing no extra to what they are currently spending.
Included in this package are the telephone system, its installation, maintenance, staff training and all the new included features and benefits; tailored to meet a business's needs and helping them get the most profit out of their phone system.
Reporting to the Business Development Director you will be responsible for delivering quality B2B sales appointments. You will be exposed to an exciting yet broad range of clients with a focus on small to medium sized businesses.
- Outbound business to business (B2B) telemarketing: Appointment generation for a broad spectrum of clients across multiple industries.
- Focus on quality appointments with decision makers
- Managing appointments into field consultant diaries
- Ensuring completion of appointments, and arranging re-books if necessary
- Can overcome objections and remain resilient
- Be computer literate (MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Full Training will be provided
- A competitive base salary of up to £24,000 pa + Bonus
- Opportunity for progression into a management and field sales roles for the right candidates
- Company car scheme after 12 months of service
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly incentives ranging from Bi-annual company holidays to weekly top booker bonuses
- 20 Days holiday per annum
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym Membership at David lloyd etc.