Head Brand Jobs Vacancy at Capital One London
Capital One London urgently required following position for Head Brand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Brand Jobs Vacancy at Capital One London Jobs Details:
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Head of Brand
Capital One UK
We issued our very first credit card way back in 1996, and have since grown to become one of the UK's top ten card providers. From day one, our business has been about helping people succeed with credit. From innovative tools like our QuickCheck eligibility checker, to the way we're driving positive change across the finance industry. It's no wonder we're the only card provider with a 4-star rated credit card from Fairbanking.
Recognised by Glassdoor as one of the ‘Best Places to Work 2018’, we are on a mission to change banking for good.
What you’ll be doing
Come and help us build the Capital One brand. We’re looking for a passionate brand leader, reporting into the Brand Director, to set and execute Capital One’s UK Brand strategy. Focusing on building brand awareness, consideration and trust amongst a mass market audience, this role includes managing a team to evolve the brand strategy and deliver mass media advertising. You will be the go to person on all things brand and will work collaboratively across all business functions to drive the Brand agenda and ensure its consistency across all touch points.
- Support Brand Director in development of overall brand strategy, evolving and maintaining the brand purpose, architecture and positioning
- Responsible for all mass media advertising that sits throughout the funnel from driving awareness and consideration through to driving traffic to the site
- Define both media and creative strategy for all advertising and manage end-to-end campaign process from agency briefing to campaign analysis
- Manage stakeholders and ensure buy in to the brand and advertising strategy
- Manage full £10M+ marketing budget, effectively allocating agreed budget by channel and constantly seeking to optimise spend to successful delivery brand objectives
- Own the Capital One brand standards for the UK, ensuring consistent image and tone of voice across all customer touch points
- Work in partnership with the insights team to ensure effective and robust means of tracking brand health and measuring advertising campaigns
- Influence new product development so that solutions can be leverages in brand comms
- Ensure we’re working with the best advertising and media agencies and manage these relationships
- Manage and develop a team of associates to help support delivery of the brand plan
We expect to see:
- Experience of leading brand and advertising strategy. We’d love for you to have developed your skills within the FMCG sector; and it’s even better if you’ve already gained cross-industry experience.
- Experience in managing multi-million-pound media budgets
- Proven track record in line management, with a focus on growing and developing teams
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills. Ability to clearly articulate ideas and offer unique solutions to challenges, both verbally and visually
- Effective stakeholder management enabling buy in from senior leaders
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data for insights to shape our approach combined with creative flair
- Works cross functionally and builds strong relationships both internally and externally
What’s in it for you;
- Bring us all this - and you’ll be handsomely rewarded with a highly autonomous role as a key decision maker in an organisation committed to transformation
- We offer high performers strong and diverse career progression, investing heavily in developing great leaders through our Capital One University training programmes (and appropriate external providers)
- Immediate access to our core benefits including pension scheme, bonus, generous holiday entitlement and private medical insurance – with flexible benefits available including season-ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and enhanced parental leave
- Open-plan workspaces and facilities designed to inspire and support you. Our Nottingham head-office has a fully-serviced gym, subsidised restaurant, mindfulness and music rooms. In London, you can heighten your mood with a run on our rooftop running track or an espresso at the Workshop Coffee café
- Find out more through our UK careers site ( http://www.capitalonecareers.co.uk/ ) or by exploring the @IAmCapitalOne Twitter page
Capital One is committed to diversity in the workplace.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).