Ibcm Energy Transport Infrastructure Aso London Jobs Vacancy at Credit Suisse London
Credit Suisse London urgently required following position for Ibcm Energy Transport Infrastructure Aso London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ibcm Energy Transport Infrastructure Aso London Jobs Vacancy at Credit Suisse London Jobs Details:
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.We Offer
- Idea generation - aware of trends and developments within the respective Power and Utilities sub-sectors and combines this with product knowledge to spot opportunities for CS to assist clients.
- Production of pitches - works with Analysts to produce well-argued presentations and thorough analysis. Increased involvement in design and structure of presentations from Analyst role, due to increased ability to stand back and see the bigger picture. (Writing reports, internal liaison and meetings)
- Verbal presentation of analysis and sections of pitches to clients of all levels. (presenting, marketing, external client meetings)
- Building of client relationships through formal and informal meetings and telephone discussions (marketing, meetings and telephone contact).
- Deals with client on detailed, day-to-day aspects of a transaction (telephone and face-to-face meetings, relationship building)
- Liaises with advisors, lawyers, accountants and other counter parties to produce prospectuses and other legal documentation (telephone contact, negotiating, relationship building)
- Undertakes full valuation analysis and drafting of valuation materials for clients, with limited guidance
- Verbal presentation of analysis recommendations to clients of all levels (presentation, marketing)
- Builds complex financial models, works with clients to develop inputs and modelling approach and uses output to draw conclusions and make recommendations (modelling, analysis, presenting internally, client liaison)
- Travels with clients to visit investors worldwide through road shows and other PR activities (travelling, marketing, presenting, meetings)
- Produces documents for CS internal approval processes (writing reports and analyses and presenting internally)
- Strong modelling, valuation and technical skill set
- Awareness of products and markets
- Able to produce technically excellent written materials – prospectuses, credit committee, investment banking committee memos, client pitches
- Able to use technical skills and knowledge to solve problems and give advice
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multi-task across many tasks and projects and plan ahead
- Able to present in a measured, clear, articulate way – in particular with regard to technical issues
- Able to manage, train and coach juniors
- Able to work fairly autonomously with limited supervision, self-reliant, great common sense
- Previous experience in investment banking and relevant sector knowledge
- Good people skills: aware and personable
- Excellent problem-solver, quick-witted
- Excellent time management skills
- Judges priorities well and manages own workload accordingly
- Able to defend own decisions and actions with logic
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Efficient, focused on delivery and details
- Comfortable interacting with clients of all levels in business and social settings
- Responsive and sensitive to needs of clients and aware and responsible for personal impression given to the client
- Team player - cooperates and communicates at all levels
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.