Graduate Recruitment Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Company London
Company London urgently required following position for Graduate Recruitment Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Company London Jobs Details:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment Consultant X3
Location: London (City of London) & Germany
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Earnings: Basic £22,500 (OTE £45,000-50,000), Potential Pay Review after 6 months
This place is pulsing with energy, generating major success and growing fast! Looking to hire 3 energetic, enthusiastic, go-getting graduates; this is an opportunity offering serious career progression amongst a fantastic team in a fantastic central London location.
A Dynamic, Fast-paced and Highly Rewarding Graduate Opportunity!
· Competitive Graduate Salary: 1st Year £22,500 (OTE £45,000-50,000), The Best Commission scheme in the industry – uncapped commission!
· Young, Dynamic and Vibrant Company Culture - Supportive Community dedicated to your ongoing development
· Fast-paced, Meritocratic Progression. All current Management began as trainees and growing fast, you could progress to the position of ‘Team leader’ in 12 months and ‘Divisional Manager’ in 24 months!
· Training. This firm will invest in your potential providing you with a 6-month, comprehensive recruitment consultant training scheme that is tailored to you. Expect daily meetings, the opportunity to listen to the calls of senior recruiters and mentorship from your manager and team
· Fantastic Rewards for your efforts!
· Summer and Christmas parties
· Office quiz nights, Birthday beers and 2 team days out of the office per year
· Dress down, drinks and early finish on a Friday.
· Quarterly top-biller prize (e.g. iWatch, Macbook Pro, iPads)
· Monthly ‘lunch club’ to London’s top restaurants for Consultants who’ve reached their monthly target.
· 6-monthly, all expenses paid holidays for reaching your target
· Central London Office Location
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
No experience necessary - you will be provided with comprehensive graduate training. You will learn to manage the entire recruitment process; from consulting with clients about their specific recruitment needs all the way through to making the deal. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, qualifying and negotiating with clients and candidates. This is an exciting client-facing role offering constant communication and the chance to manage projects, generate new business and manage current accounts in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What are they looking for?
· Pro-active, Ambitious Graduates with Grit, Determination, Initiative and Enthusiasm!
· University Graduate Degree with a 2:1 or above
· Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills
· Ideally have some sales experience but not essential
· Ability to work in London
Join The Team Today - Apply Now!
Start date: ASAP (Applications Close: December)