Audit Accounts Senior Jobs Vacancy at Search Consultancy Dunfermline
Search Consultancy Dunfermline urgently required following position for Audit Accounts Senior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Audit Accounts Senior Jobs Vacancy at Search Consultancy Dunfermline Jobs Details:
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Audit & Accounts Senior for an independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Dunfermline.
The role will focus on leading audit assignments from planning through to completion for a varied portfolio of clients, including healthcare, IT and media, and agriculture, amongst others. You will have responsibility for undertaking accounts preparation work and providing guidance and support to more junior members of the team.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients
- Lead audit engagements from planning through to completion
- Accounts preparation on behalf of clients
- Guide, support and develop junior members of the team
- Work closely with the Audit Manager to ensure all work in completed accurately and within deadlines
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (CA/ACCA)
- Several years' experience of leading audit engagements in a professional practice
- Experience of accounts preparation
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to work to deadlines and handle pressure
- Strong teamwork values and excellent client service skills
The business has experienced a sustained period of growth in the past 12 months and there is significant room for progression and development within the team.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.