Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Exova Stockport
Exova Stockport urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Exova Stockport Jobs Details:
Element and Exova have become one.
Element Materials Technology (Element) and Exova Group Limited (Exova) have joined forces to create one, world-class global testing services partner. The combined group is the leading provider in materials testing, product qualification testing, consulting and certification services to the international Aerospace, Fire & Building Products, Infrastructure & Environment, Oil & Gas as well as Transportation & Industrials sectors. The group will consist of more than 6,200 employees, operating out of 200 laboratories, located in more than 30 countries across 5 continents.
Nothing in the world happens without testing. The food we eat. The water we drink. The car we drive. The flight we catch. In any given day, the work we do affects billions of people. We touch billions of lives – but most of them never realise it. Although our profile is low, our work is critical to public safety. It plays a key role in making the world safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Reporting to the Occupational Hygiene General Manager you will be responsible for promoting and selling Exova’s range of workplace monitoring & assessment consultancy services throughout the UK and Europe. This is a home based role with UK territory cover.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, qualifying, targeting and engaging with new medium to large (Tier A & B) accounts as well as actively selling through meetings with existing customers
- Taking ownership of sales budget, account plans, opportunities and quotations
- Maintaining information held on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Actively pursuing all new sales opportunities from the Sales Enquiry Executives
- Maintaining the sales forecast with the relevant General Managers and Operations Managers
- Participating in major tender development teams including presentations as directed
- Working alongside peers in all Exova sectors to identify opportunities to cross sell
What we are looking for:
- Significant sales experience within the consultancy sector
- Ability to discuss technical issues related to the industry at a professional level
- Experience and working knowledge of consultancy requirements
- Qualifications or technical experience within the occupational hygiene or environmental industry would be desirable
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual who is motivated by success
- You will work well under pressure and will have the ability to prioritise, organise and coordinate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role, as is the ability to form strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that our people are vital to our current and future success. At Exova, we reward our employees with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package including a contributory pension and 33 days’ annual leave. In addition, we offer tax-free childcare vouchers and access to retail and leisure discounts through our Extras at Exova scheme.
Our training and career development programmes allow our people to continually develop their skills. Our programme helps our people to chart their development course and it supports the training and in-role experience required to help them realise their ambitions.
Find out how you could develop your career with us by visiting our website: https://careers.exova.com/developing-your-career/
What’s it like working with us? Find out more: https://careers.exova.com/working-with-us/
We are an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent